Friday, March 27, 2015

I sure can't keep up!

Anyone out there?
It's nearly been a year since I posted.  I've been updating my teacher blog... not so much this one.

I went to Dallas for my birthday.  I bought myself a camera, so I took lots of shots of the babies.  Notice Jake's eyes. =(  He is now completely blind.  He also had one eye removed.  It has relieved him of massive migraines.  He feels much better now!!


I love this shot; Esau is in mid-bark.

I wanted to go to the zoo for my birthday.  They had 2 baby elephants celebrating their first birthdays.  I was so excited to see them.  I could have watched them for an hour.  Dad tolerated my swooning for about 15 mins.

In the fall, my girls and I met up outside of Cincinnati for a cabin weekend.  One one of our days we went for a beautiful hike.
But we got caught in a rainstorm with about a mile left!  I've never run a hike quite like that. =)

At school, we got to dress up as book characters.  This is my 2nd grade team.  I chose Disney's Pocohontas.  You can also see Fern (Charlotte's Web), Ms. Frizzle (Magic School Bus), scarecrow, Freckle Juice, Amelia Bedelia, Fern, and the Grouchy Ladybug.

For Christmas, we went to Dallas again.  Most of my pictures recently, have my little sweetie in them.  (I'm not really interested in plastering her face on the Internet though.)

Ben and I in Gaylord's ICE.  The scenery is all ice sculptures in 9 degree temperatures.  Yikes!!!

No comments: