Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Cincinnati

Our annual Lipscomb girls' trip was to Cincinnati this year. Both Kelsey and Maurie live there, and we were able to welcome Kelsey's new baby, Findlay.
at the baby shower
We then went to a salon for mani/pedis.
Me & my sweet JodiTiffany & Laura
Lindsey & Jodi getting pedicures.
Eating Thai at Teak. This picture made us laugh so much. Apparently with the way I was sitting and the angle of the shot- it's just a picture of me and several heads. It was supposed to be a group picture!!! =)
At Skyline Chili. Apparently Cincinnati is famous for "their kind" of chili.
I had ordered my chili before Cinci-native Kelsey had come in. She saw my meal and said, "Oh, no, Kim, you've done this all wrong." I just couldn't quite grasp the idea of their kind of chili- on noodles. ???
This is my new version of the Cincinnati chili- complete with spaghetti noodles, chili, onions, and WAY TOO MUCH cheese. =)
Here we are after digging in and being just about finished.

Girls, I had the best time with y'all- as usual. Love y'all!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

great photos!!! such a good time!!

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

I lovveeee skyline chili! I am jealous! You didn't tell me you went there.